Saturday, August 26, 2017

August 22nd Notes

Hey Everyone,

I have lost my notebook.  I keep hoping it will turn up at some point but it is Saturday and I haven't found it and it is time to post about last week's meeting so...this is from memory.  My apologies, I will have a new notebook by Tuesday.  -Annie

Announcements:

Elza is our new in-bound student!  She arrived on Friday evening and will be at Jim and Carol's until next week and then she will be with Brian's family.  She will be at the meeting on Tuesday so be sure to come meet her!

Brags and Confessions:

They were AMAZING this week....so amazing I can't remember what everyone said.

Program:

Raquel Crowley, a representative from Senator Murray's office, came and spoke to our group about the things Senator Murray is aware of in our area.





No comments:

Post a Comment

April 16, 2024 Meeting Notes

Our Tuesday, April 16, 2024, Rotary Club of Wenatchee Sunrise was called to order by President-Elect Rebecca Lyons. The Pledge of Allegiance...