Elza had a great time in Disneyland even though her and timely plane rides seem to be at odds with one another. She also went to prom and had a great time.
Please keep posted about the May 15th meeting. The location might be changed.
Robin needs 4 families to host 6 girls and 4 boys from May21st-May 22nd
Alan mentioned that the All Service Club luncheon is coming up on May 2nd. $25.00.
We need help at the Apple Blossom Youth Parade. Triangle Park, 9:00 a.m., Saturday April 28th.
Brags and Confessions:
- Wayne Massing went to San Diego and is now hoping to head to Hawaii.
- Robin finished her BSN!
- Jim Richardson put in for the memory of Tom Warren, a Rotarian and WVC Board Member.
- Rebecca says Mari is turning 12.
- Jerry caught lots of fish on his trip.
- Alan's wife's family is having a big oyster feed in memory of her Grandma.